- Size S-L: Case = 1,000 gloves (100 gloves/box • 10 boxes/case)
- Size XL-XXL: Case = 900 gloves (90 gloves/box • 10 boxes/case)
Micro-textured for a better grip, Uniseal SureGrip® Powder-Free Textured Latex Exam Gloves are used in laboratories, hospitals, dental institutions or other environments where items can get wet. They are washed in chlorine base to remove skin-irritating proteins, so they meet the FDA’s definition for a “low-protein” glove. While most powder-free gloves are yellow in color, the Uniseal® SureGrip® is white and does not retain a chlorine odor. Complies with the American Dental Association (ADA) Spec. No. 76-1991.
Our gloves are made from 100% nitrile, a synthetic compound that is completely free of skin-irritating rubber proteins.
- Excellent tactile sensitivity
- More puncture-resistant
- Superior strength and durability
- Comfortable fit reduces hand fatigue
- Higher resistance to certain chemicals or solvents
- Tested for use with Chemotherapy drugs
- For Single use only
|Size||X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large|
|Length||240 mm / 9.5 inches|
|Cuff Thickness||0.10 mm / 4 mils|
|Palm Thickness||0.14 mm / 5 mils|
|Finger Thickness||0.17 mm / 7 mils|